We believe what you put in your body matters.
The female body is an intricate ecosystem.
Your vaginal tissue is delicate and absorbent—that’s why we regard a woman’s tampon choice as an essential health decision.
But the feminine care industry lacks regulation, meaning women don’t get the full picture on the products they use. Both the materials and chemicals commonly found in non-organic tampons—and their effects on women’s bodies—are largely hidden from consumers.
Women deserve better than this.
We believe every woman on the planet has the right to period products that perform without harming her body.
Our aim is to offer women the safest, purest tampons in the world without sacrificing performance.
The Anatomy of a Cora Tampon
- 100% certified organic—contains only premium cotton, uniquely woven for maximum absorbency.
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% hypoallergenic
- Compact plastic applicator—BPA-free so it’s safe and more comfortable than cardboard. (We’re working on developing a bio-based plastic for an even more neutral environmental impact.)
- Width-wise expansion (as opposed to length-wise which can irritate the cervix) means our tampons are comfortable and conform to your body’s shape. Translation: adios, frustrating leaks and discomfort.
- Octagonal design ensures even expansion for a truer fit to your vagina and better absorption.
- Cord is interlocking—not glued—for extra absorbency and leak protection (and no added toxins too).
- No fragrances, deodorants, rayon or synthetics—nothing but pure, premium organic cotton.
An Industry in the Dark
The average woman uses over 10,000 tampons in a lifetime—but who’s keeping track?
Not the FDA—feminine hygiene product manufacturers are not required to disclose ingredients or conduct testing to determine their products’ long-term effects on women’s bodies.
That means the majority of tampons today contain synthetic materials like Rayon and Polyester, as well as pesticide residues commonly used to grow non-organic cotton, and we have no idea how it it's impacting our health.