The Balancing Boric Acid Suppository
With Lactic Acid and Vitamin C
This vaginal suppository combines Boric Acid, Lactic Acid, and Vitamin C to promote pH balance and keep you feeling confident and protected against irregular odors. One pack includes 10 suppositories.
Choose what you need and check out. No subscription required.
Subscribe & Save
Sign up for a subscription and get your goods delivered at a discount. Cancel anytime.
Make Your Impact
With every purchase you make, Cora provides period products and body literacy resources to people who might otherwise go without.
KEEP IT FRESH
Vaginal suppository promotes pH balance to protect against irregular odors. Easy to insert and dissolves within minutes.
Boric Acid works together with naturally occurring lactic acid and Vitamin C to balance odor causing bacteria. Many people can sense their vagina is off balance when it feels or smells different from usual.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
Vaginal changes are natural, but they don’t need to disrupt your daily routine. Use this suppository after sex, after your period, or any other time you notice vaginal changes.
C10-18 triglycerides, boric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), lactic acid, maltodextrin, lecithin, sorbitol, water.
Who is this for?
The Balancing Boric Acid Suppositorywas carefully made for people who may experience irregular odors or are looking to maintain their vaginal pH balance.
How does it work?
This suppository uses 450 mg of Boric Acid that works with Lactic Acid and Vitamin C, which occur naturally in the vagina, to promote vaginal pH balance and level out odor-causing bacteria.
Will this stain my underwear?
These products dissolve, so some discharge is normal, and staining could be possible. We recommend using a liner or period underwear as backup.
How often can I use these suppositories?
We recommend you start with one suppository per day for ten days, however, you may choose to use up to two suppositories per day for five days (one in the morning and one at night.)
However, every body is different — you may choose to use the suppositories less frequently and may not need to use them for a full ten days. If this is your first time using this product, we suggest starting with one per day. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and contact your doctor.
You Should Know
When to Use
Vaginal changes are natural, but they don’t need to disrupt your daily routine. Use this suppository after sex, after your period, or any other time you notice vaginal changes. Many people can sense their vagina is off balance when it feels or smells different than usual.
- We recommend that you begin with one suppository a day for 10 days straight
- However, you may choose to insert up to two suppositories per day for five days (one in the AM and one in the PM)
- It is not harmful to use a suppository less frequently. You may not need to use for the full 10 days.
How to Use
- Wash your hands and vulva/bikini area with a mild, fragrance free soap.
- Separate one suppository from the blister pack and peel it open at the top (top of the bullet shape).
- Hold the suppository with your thumb and forefinger and insert it into your vagina, as far up as comfortably possible. Some people find that lying on their back with their knees bent is helpful.
- The suppository will begin to dissolve within a few minutes. For this reason, some people prefer to insert the suppository before bedtime.
- We recommend that you use a liner, for vaginal discharge, during use.
- Insert 1 suppository per day, every day for 10 days. Please reference our suggested dosing instructions, above.
- Boric Acid Suppositories are FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY. DO NOT INGEST ORALLY. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately or contact a poison control center.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, trying to conceive or nursing.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin or if you have open sores, wounds or ulcerations in your vaginal area. If irritation occurs with use, discontinue immediately and consult your doctor.
- Do not use with tampons, menstrual cups, menstrual discs, or any product you insert into your vagina.
- While using Boric Acid Suppositories, avoid sexual intercourse. After using the product, wait 24-48 hours to have sex.
Bundle & Save
Boric Acid + Body Cloths
Bundle with our body cloths to stay cleansed and fresh.
Boric Acid + One Wash
Try with our One Wash to stay balanced and cleansed.
Boric Acid + Vulva Balm
Show your vulva some love with our nourishing balm.
Boric Acid + Period Liners
Pair with our liners for some extra backup.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
We’ve asked some of our favorite influencers for their take on our latest innovation.
Just The Facts
- Ideal vaginal pH is about 3.8 - 4.5, which is slightly acidic.
- A high vaginal pH can lead to the growth of disruptive, odor-causing bacteria.
- Vaginal pH is maintained by supporting the growth of protective bacteria, which produce acid that keeps pH low.
- Many things can affect your pH, including hormonal changes, the menstrual cycle, use of antibiotics or birth control pills, sex, and even exercise or hair removal.